1. The last time I lost my temper I had to take a step back and realize that girls tend to be really loud when they are in a group and to keep my temper in check, even though it was really tough!
2. Taxes is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is any of the ones on the huge pile beside my bed. I never can decide in advance what to read. It depends on my mood.
4. Summer vacation is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, dress them really well!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was an invitation to a 100th birthday party from two friends who are each turning 50.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with the family, tomorrow my plans include a very busy day including a memorial service for my great-uncle and a parent social at the school where I work and Sunday, I want to watch my church's youth group at an ice skating lesson!