Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fun Reading Quiz

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Book Snob

Dedicated Reader

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

Fad Reader

Non-Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


This answer actually makes sense. I was an English major in college so I have read some classics, but I love a good mystery or series novel. Let me know if you try it.

Thanks to Callista for posting this quiz.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I took it! I am a Dedicated Reader. Which, I believe, is above the unshown category of Dessicated Reader.
;)

Nyssaneala said...

Looks like I am a Dedicated Reader.

"You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more."

John Mutford said...

I'm the dedicated reader too. I think the question that knocked me down from Book Snob (assuming that's the highest) was the "which books have you read all of" question.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Too funny! I am an extreme Obsessive Compusive Bookworm: "You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more." So true. :) Thanks for the fun diversion.