Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Friday and Time for the Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop


“In honor of Banned Books Week, what is your
favorite “banned or frequently challenged book”?”

Today's question from Crazy for Books is a good one.  I've already talked about banned or challenged books in another post this week, but this is still a hard question. 

I guess my favorite challenged children's book is Bridge to Terabithia which is a wonderful exploration of friendship, life, and death.  For adult books, I would say my favorite is Of Mice and Men because it was one of those required reading books that didn't feel like an assignment. 

There are tons more great titles on the lists I've seen this week including the Harry Potter books and To Kill a Mockingbird!

I'm going to hop around and see what other people wrote about.  Happy hopping all!

9 comments:

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

Those are all wonderful books! It's a shame when they are banned anywhere!

Old follower!

My hop: Mom Reads My Books

Kate Maxwell said...

One summer in high school I did a 'banned book' reading list. Here is my answer

Carole Rae said...

Hey! I know you haven't been on for a little bit, but I just wanted to let you I that you won the Liebster Award. =) Pop on by when you can!

http://caroleraesramblings.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-blog-award.html

Jessica@Booked Up! said...

Hiya, I love your blog. It's really lovely.

Jessica from Booked Up!
http://www.bookedupbloggers.blogspot.com/

:) xxx

Penelope @ The Reading Devil said...

haha i loved this book! :D

new follower :) here is my blog if you'd like to follow : http://thereadingdevil.blogspot.com

javediqbal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
infant costume said...

I LOVE THIS BOOK.HEY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING SUCH GREAT INFORMATION.

social media management plan said...

*I actuly love reading through this blog.Thanks a lot.