Saturday, December 1, 2007

Books to Movie Challenge - Wrap Up

I finished this challenge a while ago but haven't had the chance to write up a final summary. For this one, I read:

Because of Winn-Dixie
The Devil Wears Prada
The Freedom Writers Diary

I really enjoyed the process of reading the books and comparing them to the movies. I'd say my favorite of the three ended up being Winn-Dixie. It was an incredibly sweet novel, and one that I enjoyed sharing with my daughter. As some of you may remember, I really didn't like Freedom Writers. I'm linking to my reviews if you want to read more.

Thanks to Callista for thinking this one up. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I wish I had gotten to see all the movies of the books I read, but it just wasn't meant to be, I guess. It is fun comparing the two though, I agree! Congratulations on finishing the challenge!