Friday, December 28, 2007
I'm doing it a bit differently this week...below are movie quotes. Don't stress about filling them in correctly, just put something funny or applicable, or hey, if you DO know it, feel free to fill it in correctly!
I'll have the correct fill-ins up on my blog, along with the movie title and the character name who spoke the line...AND below that my fill-in goofy answers :-) Enjoy!
1. "I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, and how it allows women to magically feed everyone in sight.
2. "Why is money always gone?"
3. "Harold, *everyone* has the right to make an ass is probably right but I thought of a mistake."
4. "Nine companions, so be it. You shall be I know this is probably The Fellowship of the Ring but I've always liked the King Arthur stories better."
5. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to it's probably fight but my first thought was diet!
6. "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could make all my wishes come true!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie time with the family tomorrow my plans include seeing an old friend who's bringing 4 house guests and Sunday, I want to enjoy my visitors!
I made no attempt to really figure this out. I just had fun with it!