Sunday, August 14, 2011

Awards

I just got back from a two week vacation and was treated to two lovely comments.

Darcus and Kristin both nominated my blog for an award.  It was a great welcome back to blogging.  Here it is:





The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

I love the idea of paying it forward so here are my five choices:

1.  Ramblings of a Day Dreamer - love the look of her blog and it's sense of humor!

2.  Book by Book - we seem to have the same taste in books!

3.  Much Loved Books - this might be a bit of a cheat because the blog's already got this award, but it deserves a bigger audience.

4.  Once Upon a Prologue - love her layout and great label list.

5.  Willa's Ramblings - I seem to be going for look but I like how much fun this blog is.

Check them out!

4 comments:

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Thank you so much! : )

Willa said...

Thanks so much! I am honored!

BookGal said...

Molli and Willa - You are most welcome.

SweetMarie83 said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much, you made my day! This is the second time I've gotten this award, it was just the boost I needed after the month I've been having! :-D I really do appreciate it.