Thursday, August 18, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Curl Up

btt button


This is one of my favorite weekly memes.  Here's today's question:
 
You’ve just had a long, hard, exhausting day, and all you want to do is curl up with something light, fun, easy, fluffy, distracting, and entertaining.



What book do you pick up?


Most of the time I'd pick whatever book I'm reading because I'm a one book at a time girl.  But, there are times when I need total distraction.  If that's the case, I almost always gravitate toward a lightweight, cozy mystery - maybe one set in a kitchen or something like that.  It doesn't have to be a series I've read.  It can be a new one as long as it has some humor in it.

What about you?





5 comments:

Ann said...

I'm a one book kind of girl as well - I don't know how people can read multiple books at one time!

http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday_18.html

Vicki said...

I've never tried to read more than one book at a time.
Here's Mine

Trish said...

i don't think i could read more than one book at once either. i'd get them all mixed up and confused!

Here’s My BTT Post - TRISH

April said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I love mysteries, as well. I go for books I've read that I know I love or my current read. Most of the time I'm a one book girl, too.

- April @ From Book to Hooked

Yvonne said...

Cozies are definitely my choice!