Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. I'm looking forward to a five day weekend next weekend.
2. Australia is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with lots of things including Maui, my husband, and chocolate - but probably not in that order.
4. Six of one, half dozen another is a phrase but I wouldn't mind six hours off for each hour worked.
5. Addiction to books can be a dangerous thing (and costly too:)
6. The American Idol auditions crack me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family movie night even though it's How To Eat Fried Worms, tomorrow my plans include hopefully some time for myself to do a whole lot of nothing and Sunday, I want to have date night at a Chorale concert!

4 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I'm very envious of your five day weekend! :-)

I remember reading How to Eat Fried Worms when I was a kid and how much I liked it. I haven't seen the movie and am not sure I will. Some memories are better left to childhood. :-)

Have a great weekend!

tommie said...

First time to visit your fill in...

The movie sounds very cute! I would love to visit Australia as well.

Happy weekend!

Lori said...

Yoo hoo!! I've tagged you!

alisonwonderland said...

sounds like a good weekend - and an even better one coming up! enjoy!