Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. Snowdrops are annoying - can you tell I'm a sun and surf gal.
2. I'm going to write a book one day.
3. Let It Be and If God Was One of Us (are) is a song(s) whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and my headache will feel better as long as it's Starbucks!
5. Any beach - local or Hawaiian is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that laughter is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SurferGirl's final practice before an ice skating competition, tomorrow my plans include the two performance ice skating competition and Sunday, I want to relax at the beach knowing there are still two more days in my weekend!

6 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

i'm with you on the the sun and surf thing! what kind of book are you going to write? have a great long weekend!

tommie said...

HI is one of the places that is on our short list of next assignments. I am not sure how I feel about that yet!

Sounds like an awesome weekend!

Literary Feline said...

I will read your book one day! :-) I hope you have a great weekend. Good luck to SurferGirl in her competitions tomorrow.

Brie said...

Hi, Bookgal, I love Hawaiian beaches as well!

I also tagged you with a meme. ; )

Janet said...

Hope the competition went well! I love just about any beach, too :-)

BookGal said...

Alison - I'm playing around with an idea for a children's picture book.

Tommie - Hawaii is awesome!

Literary (and everyone who asked) - Surfergirl got a first and second place. She skated two new routines in a higher level with a new coach so she's very excited.

Brie - I'll check it out.

Janet - I live near beaches so I'm lucky. Also, my daughter likes to surf so that works for me too.